Maternity Photography | Motherhood Photography | Manchester & Cheshire | Session Information
Maternity photography sessions are great to remember the bond mother and baby shares before birth and embrace your pregnancy. Photos are best taken in the third trimester, between 28-36 week. This is when you are likely to be showing a natural bump however every pregnancy is different, so we can schedule the session for a size/gestation where you feel most comfortable. You can read more about my latest in-home Maternity photoshoot here
Motherhood photography sessions are a great way to celebrate your role as a mother. The images created during these sessions focus around you and your children and celebrate authentic connections (the smiles, the tears, everything!) They show the raw real life unseen moments from your own family story.
In both instances I can either come to your home and use your house as the backdrop or we can meet outdoors; either sunrise or sunset. Either way you’ll get a selection of specially curated colour and black and white photographs you can look back on and treasure forever.
Maternity & Motherhood Session Fee £200
- 1 hour photo session in clients home or outdoor location
- 10 beautiful fully edited digital images for download in your own password protected online gallery
- Session includes my editing time, professional image retouching
- Discount available if booked with Newborn Photoshoot
- Session secured with a £25 deposit which is deducted from the final balance
- Session must be paid in full 48hrs prior to the photoshoot
BUMP TO BABY SESSION FEE £400
If you would like to book both a maternity and newborn session at the same time, you’re welcome to take advantage of my bump-to-baby offer which includes two photography sessions: maternity (28-36 weeks) and newborn (0-3 months).