Maternity Photography | Motherhood Photography | Manchester & Cheshire | Session Information
Maternity photography sessions are a lovely way to embrace your pregnancy and remember the special bond between mum and baby. They are usually taken in the third trimester, between 28-36 week when you are likely to be showing a natural bump however every pregnancy is different so I normally discuss a right time for you in our intro. All sessions use natural light so I can either come to your home and use your house as the backdrop or we can meet outdoors and you can read more about my latest in-home Maternity photoshoot here
Incorporating older children or siblings into these sessions is also a great way to celebrate your role as a mother. These sessions focus around you and your connection with your children (smiles, tears, snot, everything) so be prepared to run around and have fun. Partners and pets are also always welcome too.
Maternity & Motherhood Session Fee £235
- Photoshoot for mum to be or mum plus + child
- 1 hour photo session in clients home or outdoor location
- 10 beautiful fully edited digital images for download in your own password protected online gallery
- Upgrade available for full gallery and print options
- Session includes my editing time, professional image retouching
- Full access to client closet
- Discount available if booked with Newborn Photoshoot
- Session secured with a £25 deposit which is deducted from the final balance
- Session must be paid in full 48hrs prior to the photoshoot
BUMP TO BABY SESSION FEE £499
If you would like to book both a maternity and newborn session at the same time, you’re welcome to take advantage of my bump-to-baby offer which includes two photography sessions: maternity (28-36 weeks) and newborn (0-3 months).