Newborn Photography | South Manchester & Cheshire | Session Information
In my natural newborn sessions the focus is primarily on your little one and incorporate a range of baby led poses and macro detail images – tiny details such as little stretches, yawns, tiny feet and hands
The typically take place in the first 3 weeks of babies life – at this stage babies are usually still sleepy and I can therefore lightly pose baby in the more curled up positions.
After three weeks babies tend to be more alert and stretch out – however don’t worry if you’ve missed out on the newborn stage as I can still come to your home and capture baby during one of my lifestyle sessions
Whichever session you choose the care of your little one is paramount to me and I have trained specifically in newborn posing safety and I continue to update my knowledge through workshops and training with some of the UK’s top photographers.
- 90-120 minute photo session in studio
- 10 high-resolution digital images for download in your own password protected online gallery
- Upgrade available for full gallery and print options
- Full access to client closet
- Session secured with a £25 deposit which is deducted from the final balance
- Session must be paid in full 48hrs prior to the photoshoot
Newborn sessions typically take place around one-two weeks of age.
You have a choice of a natural posed or unposed lifestyle newborn session.
BUMP TO BABY SESSION FEE £499
If you would like to book both a maternity and newborn session at the same time, you’re welcome to take advantage of my bump-to-baby offer which includes two photography sessions: maternity (28-36 weeks) and newborn (0-3 months).
Please have a look at my FAQ’s or feel free to drop me a note in the contact box below