1st January 2021
Unfortunately I’m unable to offer photoshoots during the ongoing Covid-19 lockdown. Please feel free to get in touch and I will add you to my waiting for when sessions can go ahead. Should the guidance change the procedure below will be followed
The health and safety of my clients has always been the most important aspect of my photography, even more so now.
All sessions will only take place if the government allows. There may be unavoidable delays in the lockdown reductions and if this is the case I will be following all guidelines on whether I can do sessions or not. Providing sessions go ahead:
- Hand washing facilities will be available for all clients
- I ask that only the people taking part in the session attend where possible
- PPE (including gloves, a mask or visor and apron) will be worn by me during all indoor sessions (replaced for each session)
- Anyone over the age of 11 must wear a face covering unless they are exempt. (These can be removed only when having photos taken) You should provide your own face covering
- All props and fabrics will be cleaned and washed after every session
- People will be asked to remove their shoes at the door
- I will be allowing time between each session to allow for cleaning and disinfecting
- I will contact you on the day of the shoot to ensure no one has a raised temperature and everyone is feeling well. If you’re unwell you’ll be asked to reschedule your session even if it’s not Covid-19 related.
- If I am unwell I will be in touch to reschedule your session
- Where possible, windows and doors will be left open for a few hours before and after every session to ensure fresh air flow
- All payments for sessions and products will be by card payment or bank transfer – no cash payments accepted
If you have any questions or concerns I am more than happy to help.
Please send me a message or give my a call: